Friday, August 17, 2012

Student Art Show

Some of the 20th anniversary student art show

This is an acrylic painting by my daughter,
Hannah Schneider....great job!

Have you watched "Say Yes to the Dress"?  Randy Fenoli went to high school in
Winnfield!  I taught him watercolor during my student teaching, and this is
a painting by him.  Cool, huh?!

These are some of the paintings by some of my adult students.
These women used to travel with me all over the
place: Grand Canyon, Charleson and Savannah,
Big Bend, Alaska, and Costa Rica!

This painting is a copy of one of Monet's (I think).  This student graduated in 1992,
but he still enjoys painting.  He just did this one.  He owns and runs a computer
business in town,.



This is a colored pencil drawing by another student who graduated in 1992.
He works as a plumber in Houston!

This is a sampling of the student art show at the gallery now.
There will be a reception on Sept 6 from 4-6.
Come by and check it out!

No comments: