Friday, November 2, 2012

Trees, Toddlers and Toes

Woke up to another beautiful fall morning....some fog and some sunlight make a
great combination.  Can you see the little spider webs in the wet grass?

Still looking for some fall color...here are some sumac leaves turning red

More sun and fog and trees.  I never get tired of spending time
along this creek early in the morning (when I get up early in the
morning?!)

I did do a little art today.  I have this portrait to do for someone for Christmas.  This is the
second one I have done for this customer.  The drawing is large, 16 x 20 before the
mat.  This is the hardest phase...getting it all down in the right proportion, etc.  I think I have
a good start, so the rest should be easier...hopefully?!


And then this is the last "painting project" of the day...just
resting on the couch, waiting for them to dry!

We are still working hard on getting ready for Open House. 
Tomorrow, Nov 2, is a First Friday and we are giving
away a $50 Gift Certificate.  Come by the shop and
you can register to win!

sheltongail@hotmail.com

No comments: