Tuesday, December 4, 2012

I'll Have to Card You

Inside greeting: "Joy to you and yours!"

Inside greeting: "Goodwill to Men"

Inside greeting: "Merry Christmoose"


Since I can't show you something current, I thought I could show
you something older.  These are all little Christmas cards
that I made in the past with my students.  I came across them in
the studio, and thought you might enjoy them.  They make me
smile.  I did some little cards today with my two watercolor students;
one painted a poinsettia, and the other painted a snowman.

I did figure out how to delete a few pics, so there should be
room for a few posts...thanks for the info, Ann.  And my
hands are feeling better today (after some steroid injections...yowee!)
I should be able to draw soon.

sheltongail@hotmail.com

No comments: