Friday, January 18, 2013

Neighbors

Here is the booth at 8:30 this morning!

This is my neighbor, Crystal, with her sterling silver spoon jewelry.

And there is my name: GHS Enterprises on the Market Hall sign made
out of pallets!

This is my neighbors to the other side of me...Crabby Creek Designs.
Linda makes and paints all this neat stuff.  I love all the bright
colors and quirky combinations.  So did lots of people...she was
super busy all day, and sold out of all of her large pieces.  

This is more of her booth.  Late this afternoon, it was nearly empty!
My day was not nearly so busy...we did ok, but I am hoping
for a busier day tomorrow.  My daughter flew out to help me,
and we had a lot of fun together.  She re-arranged the booth
late this afternoon, and it does look better.  So, we will
show up again tomorrow, and see how it goes.

sheltongail@hotmail.com

No comments: