Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Packed and Ready


I hope to be seeing more of these in their native country...really soon!
We start our first leg today, driving to New Orleans to catch the plane
tomorrow morning.  Everyone in my group seems to be ready and excited.
I hope it will be a great trip.

I have already booked next summer's trip to the Galapagos Islands, leaving
July 14th for 10 days.  This is a fascinating place, loaded with lots of
unique and amazing animals and birds.  We will fly into Quito, Ecuador,
and tour there, and then board a small cruise ship to the islands.
We will sail several days around each island, going ashore to see
the great tortoises, blue-footed boobies (a rare bird), and lots of
other sea life and aquatic animals.  We are scheduled to snorkel with
the sea turtles, and possibly swim with some dolphins.  It
sounds really great...any of you that think you might like to go,
please let me know.  The sooner you get signed up, the better.  You can
begin paying monthly on your trip, and that always makes it easier.
Don't miss this chance to go somewhere really special.  I would love to
have you along.

sheltongail@hotmail.com

No comments: