Tuesday, October 1, 2013

SkyShow








Wow...God put on a show tonight!  On my way home,
after a rather tough day at work, this was the "skyshow". 
This was almost a 360 degree view from the top of the
hill at my driveway.  It looked like He painted it...starting with
the full rainbow, that stretched all the way across the
sky.  Then, there were storm clouds on the horizon, coming
in from the north.  And then there was the sunset....I have not
seen so many different cloud formations all at once!  It was
amazing.  I needed some reassurance tonight, that this
crazy, stressful, upside down world we are living in is still
in God's hands..and wow, did He ever show me that!~
amen and amen

sheltongail@hotmail.com

1 comment:

Vickie said...

Beautiful! I am so thankful that God is always in control, and He always sends us reassurance when we need it. Today this verse of the day on BibleGateway.com is my reminder.

"Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the Lord is kept safe." Proverbs 29:25 NIV

Your work is just beautiful...I have been enjoying all of your sketches and pictures. Congratulations on your successes!