Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Blowing in the Wind












This is a whole collection of floral watercolors that I
designed as garden flags.  I am going to submit them to
Toland Flag Company as possible flags for them to
manufacture. 

Speaking of gardens, I have been asked again to paint
 at the Minden Garden tour on Saturday, April 26th. They ask several artists
to be on location during the tour at each home.  I have done this several
times before, and it is quite enjoyable.  They have assigned my home, and
I am going to try to check out Google Maps and see if I can find it. 
Hopefully, the weather will cooperate, and I will be able to sell some
of the quickie watercolors I will do that day.  I also plan to take some of
my poppy bags, and other merchandise to sell too!

sheltongail@hotmail.com

No comments: