Sunday, April 6, 2014

Pick Up Time

My "Not So Angry Bird" at the Tom Peyton Memorial Art Show...
and the "Festival Award" (Best in Show)!!!


This is an oil painting by Margi Tate...very nice

I am not sure how this is done...but very interesting.

And I always love birds!

This watercolor is by Dr. Bill Bryant.  He was one of my
professors in college.  I took print making and watercolor from
him.  He has a very recognizable style, and always wanted his
students to develop one.

I like this oil painting...love the composition and color scheme.

I like this one too.  It has a very muted color scheme,
and looks like Louisiana bayous I know.

I picked up my entry today, and got to see a few of the
other pieces still there.  These are some of my
favorites.  I know a few of these artists, but the others
I was not familiar with. 

I finished painting the Natchitoches posters.  I will try
to deliver them this week.  Now, my drawing board is empty..
time for something new!

sheltongail@hotmail.com

No comments: