Sunday, May 18, 2014

Paint, Poppies, and Peaches






I had a very productive day today!

The weather was perfect for painting outside...and I did some
painting on the wall.  I put in some green text boxes.  I will add
some other colors, and then do the lettering in black.

Then tonight I got to work on this poppy drawing, and it is almost
finished.  I have been using the Gamsol and the Icarus Board
on the background.  It sure does make all that blending go
a lot faster...whew....

And I also had to make a cobbler for a customer today.  We make
this cobbler in our cafe...making a different one each day.  Peach is
everyone's favorite.  You can order whole desserts for eating at
home, taking to a function, or giving as a gift! Just give
us a couple of days notice.

sheltongail@hotmail.com

No comments: