Saturday, August 9, 2014

House and Home



Sooner or later, real life comes creeping in.  I have to put away my
island subjects in order to work on more pressing commissions!!
This is a house portrait I have been asked to do for a daughter...
this is her parent's house here in Winnfield.  It will be a simple pen and ink
drawing, and then I will watercolor it as well.  It is one of the
prettiest yards in town during the spring; those azalea bushes are really
beautiful.  Both of her parents have passed away, and they are
planning to sell the house.  She wanted to be sure and get the portrait
done before that happened, so I am trying to do it fairly quickly.
Will keep the progress posted.

I am pretty much finished with the Galapagos book.  I would like to add
some of the finished pieces too.  I will begin scanning it soon, and uploading
the pages and working on the text.  Those of you interested, can let me know
if you would like to order one.

sheltongail@hotmail.com

No comments: