Tuesday, August 12, 2014

It's All About Me...Ha!

In Quito, at the top of the mountain

Painting in the market 


Can you see me in the lava rocks...sketching?



This is our "Cormorant" group from the boat



This is for all of you that say you never see me in the photos!
I was just able to see my daughter's pictures, and all of these were on
her camera.  I don't get to see myself painting or sketching,
so it is fun for me too.I look really serious in some of
them...I guess I was concentrating.
I really like the one in the lava rocks.  We had finished snorkeling,
and I had brought my book along.  So, I sat in the rocks and
sketched the scenery.I still have on my wet suit, so I blend in.
I didn't know she had taken this one.
Anyway, I thought you might enjoy seeing me at work... on
the book.  

I just received a new scanner, and I am beginning to scan and work
on the pages.  Will keep you posted on the progress.
\\
sheltongail@hotmail.com

No comments: