Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Lots to Do!

I have to teach some workshops this weekend.  It will be a
mixed media collage class.  I am doing a couple of examples.
I am trying this gel medium to add some texture.

This is some of the elements I am going to work with.
Will try to post when I am finished.

And this is what I have spending most of my time doing...getting
all the Christmas out at the shop.  I love this look....the Christmas
garden.  Lots of birds, white flowers, and angels...pretty.

And here are some of my painted canvases, and some produced ones. 

And here's some cute Christmas dishes, table runners, some more signs,
and cute burlap trees.

I will have a busy week!  This weekend, I am the guest artist for the LAEA
convention....teaching workshops and giving an address.  Should be lots
of fun.  When I get home on Sunday, we have just a few days left to get
everything done for Thursday night...the downtown Christmas Open House.
The hours are from 5-9, and lots of shops will be participating.  And I hear
the weather it is going to be cold!  And that makes people ready to
shop!!  Hope to see you there.

sheltongail@hotmail.com

No comments: