Saturday, February 7, 2015

Winter Berries








I love these winter berries.  I don't know what kind of tree this
is, but it grows in damp areas, mostly in south Louisiana.  I was
driving around down there the other day, and wished I could pull
over somewhere and photograph them.  But everywhere I spied them,
there wasn't a place to park, or get out without wading through the
water, etc.  So, I was disappointed.

As I drove toward my house, here in north Louisiana, just down the
road, there they were! And the light was beautiful.  The ground was dry,
So, I excitedly got my camera, and snapped away.  I love the color and
the contrast against the sky.  These would be good for scripture photos, or
I can add a bird or bug in a composition.  Or I could just look at them
and admire one more of God's glorious creations that
color this grey season of the year.
amen

sheltongail@hotmail.com

No comments: