Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Italian Journey 2016




I have booked my 2016 trip for next summer to....Italy.  Specifically Venice, Lake Como,
Milan (to see the Last Supper!), and Cinque Terre on the Italian Riviera.  I would
love for some of you to join me!  The departure date if June 4, and the trip is 11 days.
I am going to stay for the added extension in Venice for a couple of days.
The trip is around $4000, and if you book early, you can make payments all during
the year.  I am using Go Ahead Tours again, and they handle all the details and
arrangements.

If you think you might be interested, please let me know.  I can answer any
questions you might have, and help you get signed up if you'd like to go.
I am looking forward to the trip, and it will be a wonderful experience.
Great scenery, fabulous food, beautiful architecture, and lots of art...
a trip of a lifetime.

sheltongail@hotmail.com

No comments: