Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Hot off the Press





When I travel, I always complete a sketchbook journal during
the trip.  It includes pencil sketches, pen and ink drawings,
and watercolor paintings done along the way.  When I get home,
I upload the images in the journal to Shutterfly, and make a digital
copy for the other members of the group to purchase.
I am happy to say that I have completed that copy online, and
they will be ready to order soon!  I have ordered one copy to make sure
everything prints well, and then I will make it available to others.
It is 40 pages, containing most of the original pages plus lots of
my photographs, and several new paintings.  It has a leather
cover, and is 8 x 11.  It will cost $100, and I cover the shipping costs.

Let me know if you would be interested in buying a copy.  I can
take credit cards by phone, or you can use PayPal.
Thanks!!

sheltongail@hotmail.com
Pea Patch Gallery  318-628-3560
https://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=1Bbs2bRmzZMNQ&cid=SM-PBAPP   

Link to Shutterfly

No comments: