Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Multi-posting

A pet portrait finished for a client..bassett hound 

A happy customer with an original painting..watercolor on canvas
"Road Warrior"

A pen and ink commission for the Winnfield High School Reunion
committee

I am always working on projects.  I just forget to post them at times.
Here are just a couple of things completed lately!  The dog portrait
was for a client.  The dog had recently passed away, and the portrait is
for her husband as a surprise birthday gift.  She said she knows he will
cry!  Karla is a very good customer, and owns several of my originals.  She
bought this one recently, saying she loved the bright colors.
It is a watercolor on canvas.  And our high school in town holds an annual
reunion for all classes every June.  They wanted a sketch of the stadium to
be used on some advertising, etc.  I am going to get a few of these printed,
and then paint this original.

I am finally putting a watermark on these images.  I had an
incident recently with someone downloading and using an image.
I guess it's time!

sheltongail@hotmail.com

For info on Pet Portraits or House Portraits...
email me or call the gallery
Pea Patch Gallery   318-628-3560

No comments: